This is the website of Amanda Samm
Solar powered poet and writer.
Here you will find details of my current work, examples of my stories, poetry and verse, and links to pages that interest me.
I’m seasonal. If it’s not sunny, it’s not funny. I still write in winter but it tends to be more serious, less rhyming, stuff.
I hope you find something of interest. If you have any questions you can contact me at
I am currently working on a compilation of my poetry, hoping it will go to publication in the Autumn 2019
- “In Search of Sympathy or a Cure – a collection of Rhyming Poetry”
- Trilogy Set
- Letters of complaint and congratulation
- Prequel – The teenage years
- Family of poets
- Candle of Life -Memoirs in poetry and Prose Due out October (but I’m not saying which!) Joking – it should be 2019
My Interests on this website – things I blog about
- Photographing Yorkshire viaducts and learning their history
- Poetry by other Yorkshire poets especially dialect poems which are very difficult to write
- Family, and family history
- Books about memory loss – fiction and non-fiction
- Books that I have read
- Rants about libraries
- Anything else that I fancy airing.